Color is the most powerful and customizable component of web designing. It sets the tone, creates orders and ignites emotions for your website. Whether you are revamping your business site or developing a personal portfolio, it’s crucial to have a control over your image by selecting the right scheme of color for your website. Good choices of color need careful planning and when chosen rightly it can influence the way in which a visitor interprets the typography and layout.
Everyone has his or her own favorite color, which they tend to get attracted towards when it comes to selecting their choices, but a skilled designer knows the significance of assessing the scheme of a color depending on the colors’ meaning with respect to the product or service that’s being promoted. Selecting the right color palette might seem to be a daunting task, particularly when you take into account the innumerable combinations possible. We’ve tried to make it easier for you here by listing the top 10 color palettes to inspire your web design.
1) Compote: The much toned down berry compote palette has the almost muted look popular in present day’s web design. This lighter intensity lends itself to color blocking, one of the key elements in infinite scroll websites.
Here is the color code: Hex: 934A5F / C2B4D6 / 57648C /E5E5E5
2) Harbor: These beautiful blues and greens are emotionally and very much soothing. The colors are pretty analogous, which creates a contrast via the shades and tints rather than hue. Harbor is a wonderful choice for those websites with simple designs.
Here is the color code: Hex: / A3C6C4 / 354649 / 6C7A89/ E0E7E9
3)Scholar: Scholar has a very distinguished feel; it is pretty much like an old, leather bound book with some gold finishes. The soft highlights do diffuse the starkness of the gold and navy colors for keeping this palette very user friendly.
Here is the color code: Hex: 333D51 / F4F3EA / D3AC2B / CBD0D8
4) Gecko: Gecko is an absolute lively and stylized palette whose range of purples is very much complemented by the bright chartreuse. Put together, the colors are reminiscent of magic and fantasy. The creative websites can really boost their energy with this kind of palette.
Here is the color code: Hex: 9F4298 / / E6E7E8 / CFDB31 / D1AFD3
5) Brisk: Brisk is named for the fall palette of amber, gray, gold and clear sky blue. The colors do evoke nostalgia for the crispness of the fall air. This palette is very strong and very graphic and it gives a lot many options for the rich backdrops and contrasts. This will be a great option to choose as well. There are a lot of people who use this design across.
Here is the color code: Hex: 4C4556 /A0D3F9/ 872642 / F6C026
6) Condiments: This color palette is a very untraditional take on the saturated colors of mustard, ketchup, relish or mayo. The intensity is brought down and the colors are tinted for achieving a much sweeter and real complementary effect.
Here is the color code: Hex: F4ED6E / E2495B / C4BA3B / FFFEE6
7) Pebble: Pebble palette pairs the luminous beiges along with the rich grays, juxtaposing light and airy along with dark and cozy. This contrast will bring out interesting effects if it is deployed in the borders and the backgrounds of a website, which creates a solid yet open environment.
Here is the color code: Hex: F3E8EB/ 433E49 / 928490 / DBC1AD
8) Uncorked: This color palette makes use of warm and earthy monotones accented by a royal purple. The organic browns are pretty soft and also natural; the saturated purple channels these warm elements with a much stronger intensity.
Here is the color code: Hex: 7F056E / C09247/F2EBE0 / CAB387
9) Harvest: All of these colors look pretty neutral on its own; however, when combined, it becomes a warm as well as gauzy palette based on the changing light of fall. The colors harmonize as their value remains consistent and only their hue changes.
Here is the color code: Hex: DDC9BC / 8E7C68 / ED7458 / FFDC9F
10) Scuba: This one pairs a series of muted colors, which has a bold teal relief. The grey, coral and ice blue makes it a perfect soft as well as spacious feel for a website; the teal can be utilized for highlighting and offsetting the important elements.
Here is the color code: Hex: 0C4A60 / ABDFF1 / E1DDDB/ EF6C33
All of these palettes can definitely bring a much different ambience to the website, and it is very important to consider how this interplay of colors brings out your website’s content as well as tone. A white background along with black text is mostly convenient; however, there are many beautiful options, which can make your website much more unique. If you are struggling with the huge set of colors, take inspiration from the world around the house on the corner; all you have to do is look around and you will have more ideas.