There are thousands and thousands of websites that are getting created each day. People have become more expressive and thereby, they have started blogging about their interests to the internet users. The companies that were shy facing the internet at one point of time have now realized the importance of having a website to drive more traffic and thereby increase their customer base and sales. In this kind of a web industry, there have been many trends followed by the people in the past. These trends keep changing year after year. Always there is something very new and exciting that is produced with regard to web design. There are people who are always working hard to come out with something extremely innovative and help the site owners. Last year was a year of trends, and the next year is not going to be any different at all.
Here are some of the web design trends that you can expect in 2017.
1) Conveying a Story: These days, a lot of designers are aiming to provide the users with something worthwhile when they visit the site. They are coming up with a concept of conveying a story with the visual effects that they create. What most of them are trying to do is to create an interactive graphic, which the users will definitely love. The web interactive story telling is the latest favorite now. Everyone enjoys a happy interaction and if there is a unique way to bring about that, who wouldn’t enjoy? This trend is expected to hit the web world next year in a big way.
2) It’s the Semi Design: There is something interesting about the designers out there. If there is a design that is doing great, then the rest of the designers follow the pattern. Such is the case of the metro style design that was introduced by Windows. It went on to become such a hit that the rest of the world followed the flat design. Now the new trend is to have a semi flat design; there have been a lot of sites that are now catching up with this pattern and by next year, this will be one of the most popular trends out there. Semi flat designs are now a favorite to many. People try to include the dimension along with the depth by making use of the subtle shadows. This is unique and that is why it is gaining more popularity.
3) Customized Illustrations: There are so many designers out there who love being unique and their work do all the talking. This is the creative set of people who love to believe that they can come up some handmade illustrations to grab people’s attention and bring in more users. These designers want to set themselves in a different position and thereby they believe this customization can out them in that spot. We can expect this trend to hit the web by 2017 and you never know it will be a big hit.
4) The Use of Grid: These days, a lot of sites are already utilizing the grid in a unique way. Web designing is no more a monotonous thing. People want to experiment and come up with something that is extremely interesting and unique at the same time. The grid layout is given more emphasis during the web design process. The alignment of the logo and the rest of the content falls in place with the use of grid positioning.
5) The Power of Cinemagraph: This gaining more popularity. Cinemagraph is really very powerful. It brings out the mood and tone of the site and enhances its beauty in a major way. This is considered to be the best thing and it is way better than video. As a matter of fact, it does not consume too much of bandwidth as well. People also believe that it is way better than the images as it provides something much better than a mere shot. We can expect more websites of this sort launching next year. The trend is catching up and people just love it lately.
6) The Adoption of the Parallax: If you have not heard of this term, it basically is one kind of an effect that is given to the movement as well as the speed of the background image. It actually makes the site interesting when the background of the site moves at a different speed when compared to the rest of the site, which makes it look unique and appealing. There has been an incredible enhancement of technology and the web designers are getting familiar with the latest tools that are out on the net. People use all sort of tools to make their sites look brilliant and interactive. Parallax is one brilliant idea, which is already gaining too much popularity. This is certainly going to be one thing that will be used by more number of people by 2017.
These are some of the web design trends that we can expect in 2017.