Here are a few design tips that will help you create out of the world business cards. Please feel free to take design reference and let us know how it went with your comments below…
- Design has to grab attention right away — You only get few seconds to grapple someone’s attention. A neat and clean business card design is something that can make a lasting impression on your audience.
- Design has to connect & make a bond with the audience — The ultimate goal is to spark that liking for your brand-name within your targeted audience, and can only be done with a business card design that can relate directly to them. And of course, will help your business card get onto their file.
- Add some emotional appeal to your design — Using emotional appeal will help you achieve great success in being personally connected, by bringing down their barriers with emotions such as surprise, joy, humor, anticipation etc creatively added to your business card design.
- Simplicity & cleanness is the KEY — Your audience will always be a great fan of something that is easy and straightforward, and has a sturdy design behind it.
- Your design MUST stand out — Business cards are designed to communicate the concept of your business and a good idea can works wonder for you. Well, your design must stand out, without overdoing or making it too ostentatious.
Good luck with your business card designs.