Top 10 Popular Wrist Tattoos
Some of the most in demand and popular wrist tattoos since centuries are gaining importance because of their stunning feel and look. Depending on the style and mood of a person, tattoo art symbolizes the exquisiteness, inspiration, revelation, etc.
Wrist tattoos are among the first to get whenever you decide on getting an accessory design for your body.
They are popular among females with so many creative tattoo fonts available out there in different designs and styles. In-fashion women like to get chirpy birds, shiny stars, tiny hearts or lovely quotes carved on, or around their wrists.
We are publishing top 10 popular wrist tattoos available in different styles and designs –
- Dove on Wrist Tattoo
- Eevee Wrist Tattoo
- Wrist Flower Tattoo
- Heart & Knife Wrist Tattoo
- Ribbon Wrist Tattoo
- Falling Star Wrist Tattoo
- Cat & Flower Wrist Tattoo
- Paw Wrist Tattoo
- Hope Wrist Tattoo
- Bee Wrist Tattoo
How did you like our collection of top 10 popular wrist tattoos? Will you get one of them carved on your wrist? Let us know in the comments section.
Top 10 Popular Wrist Tattoos,
Related Design Articles:
Was this Design Article Useful?
We frequently update our fan pages with links to all our latest news and articles. Please like us on facebook or follow us on twitter to stay posted or you can also subscribe to our RSS feed :-)
Tags: Accessory Designer, creative, decorating ideas, design podcast, design styles, fashion design, featured, tattoo design
Got anything to say? Go ahead and leave a comment!
Welcome to DesigningTips.com
Recent Design Articles
- Top 8 Interior Design Accessories That Never Disappoint
- Top Home Design Trends in the Middle East
- How to Decorate Your Home with a Middle Eastern Influence?
- The Physical and Psychological Constraints of Designing
- How to Design a Creative French Style Bathroom Interior?
- 7 Website Design Trends You Should Ignore
Popular Design Articles
- Richard Newland Quits as a Design Head of HSBC - 26,830 views
- Top 10 Facebook Timeline Cover Photos - 16,605 views
- Awesome Graphic Design Illustrations from Chow Hon Lam - 9,953 views
- Top 10 Designer & Creative Resumes - 4,760 views
- Design of Royal Mail Yearbook 2011 by Magpie Studio - 2,770 views