Well you know you can always count on world wide web for quality icon designs for free, however most of the icons and designs have limitations such as; not the size or color you want, copyright restrictions for commercial projects and transparency or format constraint.
Due to all the above-mentioned limitations, you should consider designing your own icons that will help you brush up Photoshop skills and gain important knowledge. Trust us; making designs on your own will provide immense satisfaction.
You can learn icon designing using Adobe Photoshop with the help of top 10 design tutorials listed below:
- Adobe Photoshop CS3 Icon: Learn how to make a slightly altered looking Adobe CS3 Icon swiftly.
- Angry Emoticon: Learn about special effects while converting an ordinary orb into a fantasy art piece.
- Create a Glossy Home Icon: Learn how to design your very own glossy home icon in Photoshop.
- Perfect Shine Button or Icon: Design a cool looking button or an icon to suit your need.
- Design a High-Gloss Graduation Hat Icon: Make a professional, shiny, clean graduation hat icon in Photoshop.
- Create a Jaguar Style Folder Icon: Learn how to cover an object in a Jaguar style fur texture.
- Create A Mockingly Smiley: Simple way to create a glossy mockingly smiley in Photoshop.
- Create a Shiny Lock Icon Design: Wherever you wish to place a lock icon, this tutorial will show you how to create an attractive one for you to use!
- Create Icons tutorial: Create a glossy looking icons.
- Design a Cool Yellow Helmet Icon: Learn how you can design helcom icon from a photograph.
This is a first part of Icon Design Photoshop Tutorials series and there are still 3 more parts to be published. Stay tuned for some more icon design tutorials.